With only two different bracing and parallelogram bars as well as corresponding crane-arm segments with a length of 1 m and 1.5 m, the MT crane system is the compelling choice due to its extremely short set-up times. Thanks to its intelligent connection system, the “push pins” which were forever being lost at the filming location are now a thing of the past.
The MT 400 is entitled to bear the BG-PRÜFZERT badge.
Item No. 4400-0 consists of:
- 3 crane arm segments 1m, 5 crane arm segments 1,5m (Item No. 4400-150, Art. Nr. 4400-220)
- main segment with complete bracing (Item No. 4400-120)
- 15 support- and parallelogram rods 1,5m (Item No. 4400-300)
- 7 support- and parallelogram rods 1m (item No. 4400-50)
- 3 parallelogram rod supports (Item No. 4400-450)
- counterweight basket & extra counterweight basket (Item No. 4400-700, 4400-800)
- 2 mounting connections (Item No. 4400-350)
- remote head mount with Mitchell adapter (Item No. 4401-0)
- base with leveling legs, pneumatic wheels and track wheels (62cm), swivel joint, middle column, push bar (Item No. 4402-0)